The Innovation Launchpad is hosting Be An Intentional Entrepreneur on April 11, 2017. This is the first workshop in the Kauffman Foundation FastTrac New Ventures series. The program is sponsored by the Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (MACED) and the Morehead State University Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Kauffman FastTrac is a global provider of education courses that equip aspiring and existing entrepreneurs with the business skills and insights, tools, resources, and networks to start and grow successful businesses.
At the core of each FastTrac course is a community of peers; classmates to support and encourage one another to pursue their startups or strategic business plans.
Each FastTrac course is guided by certified program directors, course facilitators, subject matter experts, and mentors.
During this interactive workshop, you will:
- Decide if your idea is really worth pursuing
- Clarify personal and professional goals
- Explore the action steps necessary to achieve your goals
- Become eligible for additional consulting services for entrepreneurs.
- This workshop is a pre-requisite for the FastTrac New Venture program that is forming now in Morehead (space is limited).
What: FastTrac – Be an Intentional Entrepreneur
Where: Innovation Launchpad
When: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
For more information about the Innovation Launchpad, visit their website by clicking here: Innovation Launchpad